Wednesday, July 22, 2026

The Bigfoot Of Washington D.C.

 

"Life is what happens to you, when you are busy making other plans."

~Allen Saunders
( often attributed to John Lennon )


I suppose that death is also what happens to you when you are busy making other plans. Case in point, I have no idea if Mitch McConnell is alive or dead. I have my suspicions, but no way to prove it. Nobody can really prove anything about his health either way. Republicans, for the most part are assholes, so it might all be a giant distraction, a "PSYIC" at the democratic party, but it's really dark thing to do, and it's dumb. But it also might be that republicans are shitting themselves because the loss of McConnell will leave them even more vulnerable in the upcoming midterms especially with the recent death of Lindsey Graham. For right now, all we have is a few possible sightings to go on.

Here is his proof of life photo...



Here is a clue...


And here is yet another possibility...


Too bad Kash Patel recently fired the only two,
FBI Special Agents, who could solve the mystery!


I want to believe. The truth is out there.





No comments: