Evelyn Ryan: "I don't need you to make me happy.
I just need you to leave me along when I am."
Evelyn Ryan ( Juliane Moore )
The Prize Winner Of Defiance Ohio
This film was not a hit movie, and for the life of me I don't know why? It only made $750, 012 on it's worldwide opening, and it did open to limited distribution, so I suppose when a film has that much working against it's hopeless. But despite all that, this movie is anything but hopeless! Juliane Moore, plays, Evelyn Ryan, a real life mid-century American housewife, who mostly carried her family, 10 children, by winning contests, after her husband, played by Woody Harrelson, was injured in an accident. Right now it's rent only, but if you a looking a movie about creativity and resilience, then choose this one. It will stay with you!
I'm Sitting On Top Of The World
(Reprise)
Sung by, Woody Harrelson




No comments:
Post a Comment