"Despite what everyone thinks about science fiction, ultimately, at it's best,
it's about humans beings with human emotions."
~Greg Frasier
Last night, on the Franklin blvd Bridge, was wonderful. I was with my fella, the air was nice with a slight breeze, and the moon was gorgeous! The bats, unfortunately, was another story. Their numbers were lower than last week, and as a result, there were fewer Swainson's hawks. The sky bands that did occur were quite sparse, so the hawks that were there, were able to pick the bats from the sky with ease. That always leaves me with mixed emotions. I guess the hawks need to eat too, but the bats do so much good with eating the mosquitos and no-see-ums, and with pollinating the night blooming flowers. The whole thing had me thinking of what an interesting Sci-fi story it could be, I just wish I had any writing skills. I am a visual person I guess. I have always had ideas for short stories, but somehow I just can't get them from my brain, to the keyboard on my computer.








No comments:
Post a Comment