"It's not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself,
and to make your happiness a priority.
It's necessary."
~Mandy Hale
Yes, I took a day off yesterday from the stupid. There has been so much stupidity that I really can't believe what I am seeing, hearing and generally living through. But here I am, back with a visit to the Purrallel Universe, to take a break from every single thing grown up and remind myself that life actually can make sense, if done right. I did the same thing earlier in the week, when Alan and I chose the original, Minions Movie, as my choice for that evening's movie! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it! But for now, let's see how things go for, Orange Cat Scully, as he learns to be a volunteer firefighter! Be sure to subscribe to them and if you can, drop them a tip, to support all the good folks behind this wonderful account!
And now a little music.
Jackson Browne and Clarence Clemons
"You're A Friend Of Mine"


No comments:
Post a Comment