Friday, November 22, 2019

Relevance In Autumn/Longing For Winter

"Autumn is the greatest reminder: It reminds us how dreamlike beauties our earh has and it reminds us how all these beautiful dreams can easily vanish!"

~Mehmet Murat ildan

I suppose anything can suddenly vanish. It's happened to everyone. Look what the folks of the town of Paradise went through. They had their homes and businesses in one moment, and it was all gone the next. In the span of a day... or in some cases, only an hour or two. I am lucky to have friends, and I even have the pleasure of making the occasional stranger on Twitter laugh or think, the later tends to be more difficult. Just kidding. That's pretty nice, but will there always be a Twitter to provide a window to the world? Even if it's my decision?

 I am tired. I am lonely in a crowd and Autumn isn't going to last nearly long enough. Sigh. I am beginning to slip into going through the motions of life. I get up. Take care of things. Read a little while. Watch Nicole Wallace. Wander Twitter. Visit whoever pops up. Get ready for Alan. Help prep dinner, unless my Fibromyalgia is flaring. Watch a couple movies with Alan. Edit the days photos. Blog here. Go back on Twitter. Visit some accounts that don't make my head explode late at night. Karen. Joe. Margo. Treat Williams. He seems like a nice man. There is a lot to like about Twitter. But lets face it, Twitter is stressful. Twitter isn't the same because of Donald Trump, and mostly I find myself waiting for Trump to get us all killed by tweet. I wait to die either of embarrassment, or just plain die. So, why am I there?

I don't know. I mean it's been nice finding out Treat Williams is a nice guy, he's only ALWAYS been my favorite actor. Go figure.  Who knew there were nice guys anymore, but let's face it, would he notice if I went missing? Nah. I am one tiny peep, in an international sea of peeping music. Shrug. I just don't know where my peep, peep, peep fits in anywhere. Does it have a specific place? Or am I just one more ridiculous whiny chirp? WHINNNNNNE, Yes, I'm whining, but it's my blog and that's why I began blogging, to clear the head noise as my old friend Penny used to call it. Clearing head noise. I don't know, maybe I am just heading into the darkness of my second favorite season I crave, after the bright leaf singing of autumn. Leaves can be loud, if you listen too long. That's a definite possibility.

Okay. All done. Back to life on Twitter. My head is clear of noise.

I think.

Leaves fall. All autumn leaves must fall.

#61 Leaf Of The Day
November 22nd 2019
Sacramento, California
Nikon


~Mood: Lonely/Quiet/Unsure
~Me   :)

No comments: