Saturday, November 23, 2019

Reclining In Autumn

"Autumn that year painted the countryside in vivid shades of scarlet, saffron and russet, and days were clear and crisp."

~Sharon Kay Penman
Time And Chance

I spotted that cool little recliner, in an earlier version of this photo, but decided not to point it out. I wanted to show the full street, because it might just be one of the most beautiful streets I have ever seen in autumn. Nevada City, California is easy to love, and I am sure we will be going back through the spring and summer. The winter is usually impossible to travel without a 4-wheel drive, but who knows, we might have a mild winter. In any case, the person who puts a recliner in front of their house, in autumn, is someone who truly gets it! And probably understands my autumnal obsession. 

Happiness


 And now...
#62 Leaf Of The Day
November 23rd 2019
Stockton, California
Nikon

~Mood: Happy
~Me  :)
 

No comments: