Thursday, November 21, 2019

#PhotoByRequest "Final Resting Places" In Autumn

"Autumn colors remind us we are all one dancing in the wind."

~Lorin Morgan-Richards

This week's #PhotoByRequest subject is "Final Resting Places." I have collected quiet a few different photos of cemeteries over the years, but I want to expand it over this next year. Hopefully next vacation, next October, we will be able to get over to Colma, to the cemetery that Harold and Maude was filmed in, and perhaps the cemetery in Oakland that is the last resting peace of the Black Dahlia, Elizabeth Short. But for now, this post contains a few new, and some previously posted. And in one case, not a cemetery, but rather a small rock garden, in front of the home used in Mrs. Doubtfire, in San Francisco, at the base of a beautiful tree, kindly set aside for fans of Robin Williams, such as myself, to remember the man. He was cremated, so we can't visit his grave, so this little space allows us to say, hello and thank you, to a really great artist. Damn I miss him. I will always miss him, but I will also be forever grateful too. Sigh. And every now and again I visit that rock garden, and bring a couple army men, he liked army men. Anyway, on to the photos. 




The Autumn Leaf Of The Day

#60 Leaf Of The Day
November 21st 2019
Nevada City, California
Nikon





~Mood: Quiet
~Me  

No comments: