Wednesday, November 20, 2019

San Francisco In The Autumn Twilight

" 'You have a thousand hearts worth of love to give. A thousand tears may fall when one heart breaks. But never cry for shame. He kept my chin in his thick hand. "Even love lost was well spent.' "

~Emma Scott

I loved my city, and I miss it terribly, but going back for visits is delicious and soul cleansing. Twilight on the Bay Bridge usually provides some beautiful scenes, but again, I think I could argue, and win, that it is at it's most beautiful in autumn. Just look at that golden light, and that fog, and oh my, all that love. If you can't fall in love in San Francisco, your heart has given up. There is so much to love. 
 

Not bad for out of a car, doing 65mps! If I do say so myself. Someone once told me that, the best photos you take are always of people, places and things you really love, and if these are any bit good in your eyes, then you now know just how much I love San Francisco!

 #59 Leaf of The Day
November 20th 2019
Nevada City, California
Nikon


~Mood: Quiet
~Me  

No comments: