Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Autumn Sundog

"Only what slips through one's fingers, only what is never expressed in words, has no thoughts, exists completely.
 That is the price of proximity: you don't see it.
 Don't know that it's there. Then it's over, then you see it."

~Karl Ove Knausgard
 Autumn 

I spotted this scene from the car, as we drove through Emeryville, on our way to the Bay Bridge last Saturday.The sky all afternoon had a strange green tint to it, with just enough golden color to produce a sun-dog. I love looking for cool things in the sky, so when I saw it I had to smile and continually snap the camera, in hopes I could manage a half decent photo or two. I got really lucky to get both the sun-dog and the plants in focus! Damn I'm good!

 #58 Leaf Of The Day
November 19th 2019
Berkeley, California
Nikon

 ~Mood: Happy 
~Me  :)

No comments: