Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Leaf-Ward We Wander

Leaf-ward we wander...

Wind through these trees
Sunlight through breeze
Bird songs around
We wander the leaves.

~Leland Lewis
Random Molecular Mirroring

It's a good day. We won back the House of Representatives last night, and it feels like a million pounds have been lifted off my chest! We Democrats didn't win everything, but we won the control of the Congress, and right now, I have more hope that I have in years! I don't need to troll broken hearted Republicans on social media, and I plan to be patient with them, because I have been there. I just want to enjoy the feeling of peace of mind. There is a lot to be done, and it won't be easy, but I will sleep tonight knowing that the world just got a little bit safer!

#47 Leaf Of The Day
November 7th 2018
Photographed September 27th 2018
Stockton, California



~Mood: Happy
~Me

No comments: