Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Autumn Leaf Of The Day #69

 

Harvest Moon
By
~Neil Young
 
Come a little bit closerHear what I have to sayJust like children sleepin'We could dream this night away
But there's a full moon risin'Let's go dancin' in the lightWe know where the music's playin'Let's go out and feel the night
Because I'm still in love with youI want to see you dance againBecause I'm still in love with youOn this harvest moon
When we were strangersI watched you from afarWhen we were loversI loved you with all my heart
But now it's gettin' lateAnd the moon is climbin' highI want to celebrateSee it shinin' in your eye
Because I'm still in love with youI want to see you dance againBecause I'm still in love with youOn this harvest moon
Because I'm still in love with youI want to see you dance againBecause I'm still in love with youOn this harvest moon
 

 

 

No comments: