Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The Full Beaver Moon And Impeachment Popcorn

"The winter will be short, the summer long,
The autumn amber-hued, sunny and hot,
Tasting of cider and of scuppernong."

~Elinor Wylie
Nets To Catch The Wind



Just a short post today. A celebration of the Full Beaver Moon, and the Impeachment of Donald John Trump. I can't call him president anymore, because I feel no respect for the office of the presidency. Not his presidency. I felt for a long time that to refuse him his title was silly and argumentative, but I can't do it anymore. I just can call him president.I smile to myself the other day, when I realized that popcorn kinda looks like autumn. Little puffy pieces of autumn. It also looks like impeachment, which is the reason we bought the cool little cart for. I won't lie, I have been praying for this day for a long time. He's cruel. And he's selfish. He refuses to learn. He seems to be cognitively ill. All things that need to be addressed, and hopefully they will be. Hopefully, by Christmas, this nightmare will be over, and we can work on undoing all the damage that's been done. At least some of it. Hopefully, we will heal as a nation.

Hopefully 

I watched the Impeachment Trial of Richard Nixon, and of William Jefferson Clinton, and I will be watching this one two. Politics. Either way, the full moon will probably make it all stranger that it would have been otherwise, full moons do that.

#52 Leaf Of The Day
November 13th 2019
Berkeley, California
Nikon


~Mood: Quiet
~Me

No comments: