Thursday, December 20, 2018

Catch Me, I'm Falling...

"Trees are the poems that the earth writes upon the sky."

~Kahil Gibran

It's the last full day of autumn 2018, so it's time to take another look at the absolute beauty of another year! Leaves are the soft goodbye of 365 days of history. I love them so much, because when I look at their colors, I tend to come to grips with all the emotions and dreams and fantasies I had during the year. Daydreams of love, and connection with other human beings that are out of touch, but who live in my heart all the same. I am so happy to have all this beauty and color to carry me through the dark, shadowy days of winter, and all the pain and uncertainty of this time.

 It's the best gift!



Once seen, like falling stars,
 they shine bright in the memory forever.


And now, the Leaf Of The Day...

#90 Leaf Of The Day
December 20th 2018
Photographed December 9th 2018
Stockton, California
Samsung


~Mood: Sad
~Me

No comments: