Wednesday, December 19, 2018

One End Is Moo

Lockeford Meats
August 18th, 2018

"The cow is of the bovine ilk, one end is moo, the other milk."

~Ogden Nash
  Free Wheeling

There are ups and downs to everything. Right? I know this time with Donald Trump will eventually come to an end. The dominoes seem to be falling fairly quickly now. There were rumors for years that Trump had stolen from his own charitable foundation, but it wasn't until yesterday that that was finally confirmed. Sigh. This is all so stressful, and I am tired. I am fed up. I am disappointed in the government. I am scared because the government let things go this far!Was it greed? Was it fear of Trump wielding his mighty mouth sword? Are they being blackmailed, by either Russia or Trump? Is it ideology? Is it ambition? Is it cruelty?

When all is said and done, whenever that is, America will have proved it's strength, and perhaps be stronger than ever. But if the worst happens, and a panicked Trump decides to take us all out, by launching the nuclear codes or by simply handing America over to Putin, then what? One way we die quickly, the other we suffer the rest of our lives, however long we last. So, boys and girls, it's going to be up or down. Up or down. But in the meantime, I have plastic cows to photograph, holidays to plan for, and my own problems to overcome, such as my health issues. My Fibromyalgia has been raging lately, and I don't feel good. I feel like that plastic cow, fading in the unbearable, treacherous summer heat.

Fun Note: The Central Valley town of Lockeford is a registered as a California Historical Landmark, so I will be doing a post about the town in a post after the new year. In fact, I think I will be exploring a lot of the little towns around the valley, there is a lot of history out here! At least I hope I will.

#89 Leaf Of The Day
December 18th 2018
Photographed December 15th 2018
Stockton, California
Samsung




~Mood: Tired. Is tired a mood?
~Me  


 

No comments: