Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Yellow Leaves And Water Wheels

"My lovely November...
Have you seen my heart, 
somewhere in your castle of yellow leaves?" 

~A Waltz For Zizi

The sky is dark. We have been blessed with rain. Last Thanksgiving weekend absolutely was beautiful. A great mixture of sunny skies, and soft dark clouds. If I had my way, the weather would all always look like that. I love the dark days of winter. Autumn is where my heart lives, but winter is full of happiness too! Look how lovely that old water wheel is! The sky looks a bit gloomy, but with those gorgeous leaves to frame the water wheel, it comes together and is so picturesque, it makes me feel nothing but  grateful for both seasons, and so much beauty of autumn left to see, far into winter!  
 

#68 Leaf Of The Day
November 28th 2018
Photographed October 11th 2018
Nikon

 ~Mood: Content
~Me
 

No comments: