Saturday, November 03, 2018

The Uncertainty Of Life

"Sometimes a strong wind blows suddenly and you leave your beloved tree without saying even goodbye, like a pale autumn leaf. This uncertainty of life makes every moment in life infinitely precious."

~Mehmet Murat ildan

Just leaves for this post. I am feeling stressed, and rather than struggle to post about a specific topic, or drone on about how tired I am or how much I am feeling over the midterms, I thought I would do a post about the leaves that were past over for becoming The Leaf Of The Day! So, from my September and October files, here are some of my favorite autumn leaves...









Aren't they gorgeous? The patters and fingerprints never cease to amaze me! The colors, and happiness they bring me makes even the worse day better, and none of my photographs of them, ever do them justice! But I will keep trying! 

And Now...
#43 Leaf Of The Day
November 3rd 2018
Photographed October 10th 2018
Sacramento, California
Samsung
 

 

~Mood: Happy
~Me 



 

No comments: