Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Birds Of Monterey Bay

"When the autumn meets the tranquility,
 there you can see the King of the Sceneries!"

~Mehmet Murat ildan 

As much as I love an autumn landscape, with nothing but red, yellow, orange and brown leaves floating from here to there, it isn't the only thing to appreciate about my favorite season, sometimes it's just the amazing color of the sun, and the way it makes everything around seem so tranquil. As you know from my previous post, Alan and I spent a day this past week, in beautiful Monterey, Pacific Grove, and Carmel. I love it there, I really do, but since moving to the Central Valley, I don't spend nearly enough time along the coast. In fact, this was our first visit back, since we moved here in 2015, so it was an especially nice journey back! While I didn't see as many different sea birds as on previous visits, the ones I did see were quite spectacular, and if I didn't know better, I would think they were posing for the camera!








October 17th, 2018 was a wonderful autumn day!

#30 Leaf Of The Day
October 20th, 2018
Pacific Grove, California
Photographed October 17th 2018


~Mood: Happy
~Me

No comments: