Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Ellipsis Movie Of The Week... The Italian Job

 

"I tool John Bridger's advice.
 I found somebody I want to spend the rest of my life with,
 and I'm going to hold on to her forever."

~Charlie Croker ( Mark Wahlberg ) 


I love The Italian Job, for so man reasons, not the least of which is it's use of my beloved Mini Cooper! In fact both this version of the film, and the original, paid tribute to the coolest car ever! But both movies are rather excellent suspense movies! The have different feels, but the same general story, both are the heists of a lifetime, with some romance along the way! I give it 5 popcorn buckets. Now... go watch it! In fact go watch them both if you can find them! The two make a great double feature!

 1969




Featured in The Italian Job (2003)

California Soul
By Marlena Shaw







No comments: