Friday, October 11, 2024

Autumn Leaf Of The Day #20/I Darrin Take This Witch, Samantha

 

 “Swinging on delicate hinges; the Autumn Leaf; Almost off the stem”
 
 ~Jack Kerouac
 
I loved Bewitched as a little girl. Maybe that's where my love for all things witches came from. I also enjoyed the sequel from the late 70's called, Tabitha, but had some of the original players been available, it could have given it a more authentic feel. But as I said, I enjoyed it a lot, and looked forward to it. Tabitha was my age, so it was relatable on that score. Plus, Robert Ulrich as Tabitha's love interest. I had quite the crush on him, and so, I was a fan. There was just too much not to enjoy! But this is the episode that started it all. The Bewitched pilot. Maybe I will post an episode of Tabitha tomorrow. Stay tuned!
 
Enjoy!
 

 

No comments: