Tuesday, February 13, 2024

And By The Way... Birds Aren't Birds, They're Drones!

 
“Suppose you were an idiot.
 And suppose you were a Republican.
 But I repeat myself.” 

~Harry S. Truman 
 
Common conspiracy theories...
 
*Birds are drones
*Lizard people are living among us
*John F. Kennedy jr, will return from the dead
 and join Trump on the ticket 
*Wind turbines cause cancer
*Michelle Obama is a man
*Jan 6th insurrectionist were actually F.B.I. agents in disguise

 
I have nothing to say to anyone who believe these and other conspiracy theories. They always lack any sort of evidence, and when you confront the nutjob spreading the bullshit you get responses like, "leading experts say..." and when they cannot produce any logical or believable argument, their "feelings" come into play. "I just know Joe  Biden stole the election." 

I am so sick of the bullshit. Funny how most conspiracy theories propagated by republicans, usually end with gullible people buying a,"Never Surrender" t-shirt that's made in China, and costs a mere $34.00! A steal! It never occurs to these people that he did exactly that, four times, and covering 91 felony charges? But by all means, arrest Dr. Fauci with no evidence of wrong doing on his part, and remember... wind turbines give you cancer, but I am sure all you have to do to cure it, is drink bleach! Don't believe me, just ask leading experts!

Full disclosure... 
DRINKING BLEACH WILL MORE THAN LIKELY KILL YOU!


No comments: