Thursday, September 28, 2023

Autumn Leaf Of The Day #7


 “Every story begins somewhere,
 some in the rain of forgotten yesterdays
 and some in the scent of autumn leaves...” 

~Jayita Bhattacharjee

I have decided to expand on the type of leaves in my project. When I first began my autumn leaf peeping, I only posted the most perfect ones I could find, but as the drought waged on it was necessary to take a step back and see the beauty in not just the ones still on the trees, but also the one's that weren't really attractive anymore, the ones that had fallen to the ground dry and withered. After all, they were representing the year and the season as well. Here we have some pretty gorgeous grape leaves. I love the shapes and colors. I expect to see and post more of these, as they turn bright purples and reds, before landing in a soft pile on the ground. As I travel through autumn, I like having these new eyes to see all the beauty possible.
 
 


No comments: