Tuesday, December 10, 2019

What Is Autumn?

Duck Pond
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, California
Nikon  

"What is autumn?
 Here is a very simple definition: Autumn is a queen,
 Queen Of Beauty beauty"

~Mehmet Murat ildan

I photographed that leaf last October, in Golden Gate Park, but decided to wait until now to post it because I knew as we inched along, toward the last few days of Autumn, I'd have some difficulty in getting new photography done. December is always a challenge for me, because of the sudden onslaught of cold weather. Its quite rainy now as well, which is nice, but my body hasn't isn't used to the changes yet. It's okay, I will get there, in the mean time I still have plenty of leaves left to photograph. Fortunately, they aren't underwater! It was a completely different situation the day I took that photo above. It was hot, and didn't have a single cloud in its azure blue sky. The whole day was as perfect an autumn day as it gets! It tasted like Apple juice and pumpkin pie. It had too many smiles in it to count! It was Family Day, so it was about love and happiness! It makes me feel warm thinking about the fun Alan and I had! It's going to be a crazy year coming up, but I know that what will get me through is looking forward to next October, and beautiful autumn!

 #79 Leaf Of The Day
December 10th 2019
Nevada City, California
Nikon




~Mood: Happy
~Me  :) 

No comments: