Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Art About Town: Sacramento (Eclipse)

"Eclipse"
Crocker Art Gallery Museum
Sacramento, California
Nikon

"We all grow tired eventually; it happens to everyone.
 Even the sun, at the close of the year, is no longer a morning person."

~Joyce Rachelle

This lovely sculpture is called "Eclipse" and it sits next to the Crocker Historic building on 3rd and O Streets in Sacramento. The E. B. Crocker Art Gallery is a beautiful place, that has brought me a great deal of inspiration over the years. I am enjoying being able to visit it's grounds, now that I am living so much closer to the museum. Hopefully I will get one more chance to photograph the trees on the property as well, before autumn says goodnight, on December 22nd. Sigh. I love Sacramento for so many reasons, the food, the history, the culture, the leaves... oh yes... the leaves and trees, and I consider myself very lucky to be able to keep learning about all it has to offer! 


 #80 Leaf Of The Day
December 11th 2019
Sacramento, California
Nikon


~Mood: Happy
~Me   :)

No comments: