Friday, November 08, 2019

Morris Chapel

"'Truly, Autumn is my season," the scarlet breast chortled. "Spring and Summer and Winter all begin with such late letters! But Autumn and Fall, I have loved best, because they are best to love.'"

~Catherynne M. Valentine
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland
 In A Ship Of Her Own Making 

As I mentioned in a previous post, I visited the ground of the University of the Pacific this past weekend, and was treated to some amazingly beautiful architecture. All the buildings are unique in their own way, but this beautiful chapel is definitely at the top of my list! There were no buildings I didn't enjoy, and to be honest I would be hard pressed to chose just one, but this one comes close to being a favorite. It has an amazing vibe in person, my photos don't do it justice at all! Morris Chapel, I think I will dropping by to photography you a lot more often!






#47 Leaf Of The Day
November 8th 2019
Cull Canyon
LG Stylo 5


~Mood: Happy
~Me  :)

No comments: