Tuesday, October 01, 2019

The Last Saturday Of Autumn

"I cannot bear to waste anything so precious
 as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house."

~Nathaniel Hawthorne
October 10th 1842 
The American Notebooks

Last Saturday was beautiful. It was the final Saturday of September, and there was no way I was going to miss the beautiful clouds dotting the sky or the warm autumn sun. One thing I have come to really love about the Central Valley, is the ease of which photos of the sky can be accomplished. There are lots of cool rural roads, that provide an awesome open sky. I miss the hills in the Bay Area, but once I got used to a new system of photographing my chosen subject, I found the new way of doing things really rewarding. Last Saturday was a really good day with the camera, I was happy with the results, I found lots of leaves, and it felt good to step outside my head for a while!




Hey look... a puppy dog!

 #8 Leaf Of The Day
October 1st, 2019 
Photographed October 28th, 2019
Sacramento, California
Nikon



~Mood: Happy
~Me  :)

No comments: