Saturday, October 19, 2019

October


"I keep falling in love with October, over and over again!"
 
~Charmaine J. Forde
 
We are heading to Plumas later today... I think. I say "I think" because trying to keep a schedule has been ridiculous. Something has gone wrong at every turn, but hopefully things will get back on track soon. Like later today. I need to see some autumn, because it's not really happening here in Stockton yet. Perhaps that means I will have it, locally, a little later than usual. I am keeping my fingers crossed for that. Please keep your fingers crossed too. Anyway, I took these photographs at Apple Hill the other day, and they are kinda gorgeous, so it's not like there hasn't been any October beauty in my life. Not at all. And I am grateful for it! 
 

#26 Leaf of The Day
October 19th 2019
Ione, California
Nikon


 ~Mood: Okay
~Me  :)

No comments: