Friday, October 18, 2019

Simon Says... He Doesn't Give Two Fucks! (A Bare Bones Blog Post)

"If a year were tucked inside a clock,
 then autumn would be the magic hour."

Victoria Ericson

I found this photo in an old file. It has never been posted before, so I thought it would be fun to give it's day in the sun. The autumn sun. It's making me smile because Simon appears to be saying, with his bodily stance, I DON"T GIVE TWO FUCKS! I kinda admire that. I need to feel that way, but honestly, I don't. I care too much and it's ruining my autumn. But how do you stop caring, when you are watching a methodical ratfucking of America, by Donald Trump and his band of sadistic Mini Mes? This is the first year I can remember, when autumn is not making everything okay. There's a glimmer of hope here and there, like the Impeachment investigation, but with each new revelation that comes to light, the load gets heavier. It's not a particularly good feeling. Otherwise the autumn sun is still in the sea blue sky. I just don't know how much I care. I'm so fucking tired. And yesterday, Rep Elijah Cummings passed away. ::::weep::: He was a good man, actually, he was a great man! If he were here, I know he would say, Don't Give UP! Get HIM! DON'T LET HIM WIN! I guess I just can't find my fight, but that could change. Right? Is this another case of, "... and this too shall pass"? I've had more of those than I can count.  

I don't know because I'm just so FUCKING TIRED.

 #26 Leaf of The Day
October 18th 2019
Ione California
Nikon

 ~Mood: Sad
~Me 

No comments: