Sunday, October 20, 2019

Art About Town: Stockton... Sculptures Of Stribly Park

"It was one of those perfect English autumnal days
 which occur more frequently in memory, than in life."

 ~P.D. James
A Taste For Death

The depression has a strong hold this year, no doubt, but I am fighting it off. Yesterday I got up, and got my cameras, a and forced myself out of the house. I visited downtown Stockton, and did some light camera work with some lighthearted public art! Always a mood lifter! I found these jolly fellows, way on the other side og HWY 4, in Stribly Park, near the Community Center. They are simply called, the Stribly Park Sculptures. Which is fine, but I kinda think the guy in the back is named George! Shrug. Don't know why. Just do. The leaves don't have much color, but maybe it's me, maybe I am just not seeing the color, Don't know which, but I do know that those guys made me smile! It's a beginning! And while I was at the park I found this leaf collection. Beautiful. That made me smile too!


 #28 Leaf Of The Day
October 20th 2019
Berkeley, California
Nikon 

~Mood: Quiet
~Me  

No comments: