Thursday, October 31, 2019

Ghosts, Witches And A Yellow Rubber Duck

"As a spirit having a human experience, you can choose to not merely exist but to be fully conscience and aware of living in a limited world. 
When you take a conscience part in life and its multitudes of choices, you won't let life happen to you... you will make life happen for you."

~James Van Praagh
Ghosts Among Us:
 Uncovering The Truth About The Other Side 


It's Halloween, and I never get so grown up, as to give up on Halloween as my favorite holiday. If I haven't changed my mind yet, I probably won't be doing that at all. No, Halloween is still the most glorious, magical, fun night of the year. Yes, Christmas is lovely, and its all about family, but Halloween is the one holiday where you can be exactly who you want to be. One year I was a green M&M and on a different year I was a yellow rubber duck. Most years now, I am an American Horror Story witch. I like that costume, because I get to wear my Victorian Gothic jewelry and carry my black lace parasol, which I really enjoy doing, but being a rubber duck, or a yummy piece of candy isn't bad either! Still, I think I am more witch these days, than anything else. 

So, just remember that, or I'll put a spell on you!

Bwahahahahahahahahahah!

Hey, look at this, an autumn leaf in costume, as a hummingbird!


#39 Leaf Of The Day
October 31st 2019
Ione, California
Nikon



~Mood: Happy

~Me   :)



No comments: