Monday, October 07, 2019

Autumn Life's Peak Color

"I am falling in love again with autumn
The smell of warm cider,
The orange color leaves,
Pumpkins everywhere
and the crisp breeze,
People walking or riding their bikes,
Folks jogging or going on hikes,
I love autumn for so man reasons,
I must admit...
This is my favorite season"

~Charmaine J. Forde 

Leaves are everywhere, so as you might imagine, color is peaking really early, in pockets all around California! It's the 7th of October, and I have to hurry up to the Sierra and Yosemite before it's all gone. This vacation is going to be all about me chasing my how shadow here and there to get the landscapes I need for my archives. Sigh. I was hoping to take a more leisurely pace, but it looks like I will just have to get my jogging shoes on and go. I wait all year for the colors of autumn to  guide me back into piece of mind, but some years are much more like riding a roller-coaster, than gently rolling on my beautiful golden bay. Okay... I'm up for it... bring it on!


#15 Leaf Of The Day
October 7th 2019
Ione, California
Nikon


~Mood: Happy
~Me  :)

No comments: