Sunday, October 06, 2019

Autumn Butterflies In The Trees And A Little Blue Jay

"An autumn forest is such a place
 that once entered you never look for an exit."

~Mehmet Murat ildan

Here is the first portrait of autumn leaves, still on the tree, just before they fall to the earth. These leaves nearly took my breath away! At first glance, from a few feet away, I thought they might have been tiny butterflies, but as I got closer I was happy to see they were simply a couple of the most beautiful leaves I had ever seen! I have never seen autumn leaves shaped this way! All the individual leaves, on this particular tree, were gorgeous, and had some very different shapes than I have seen in previous years it was definitely the perfect way begin this year's series with! And if this wasn't enough beauty, just a few feet away was a gorgeous Blue Jay. Yesterday was a very good day with the camera! 


 #14 Leaf of The Day
October 5th, 2019
Stockton, California
Nikon 


~Mood: Happy
~Me  :)

No comments: