Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Inter-Galactic Space Blobs


"It was one of those days you sometimes get latish in the autumn when the sun beams, the birds toot, and there is a bracing tang in the air that sends the blood beetling briskly through the veins."

~PG Wodehouse
 Jeeves and the Old School Chum 

It's a beautiful year so far, and there is still a lot more to see and celebrate. Like this... how cool is this little leaf at the top? Or is it an alien? Could it be a distant cousin to the gray aliens? I suppose it could be a leaf in a Halloween costume, but I suppose it's also just my imagination. But personally, I'm going with it's an alien hiding in a beautiful autumn tree, after having been chased across the universe by Inter-galactic space blobs, or maybe just a really cool leaf! You never know with me!

 #16 Leaf Of The Day
October 8th, 2019 
Ione, California
Nikon




~Mood: Happy
~Me  :)

No comments: