Saturday, October 27, 2018

In A World With Octobers

Dippin Dots
Monterey, California
October 14th, 2018

 "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."

~L. M. Montgomery
Anne Of Green Gables

I love Dippin Dots... a lot! I have a sweet tooth, so I enjoy almost any flavor of ice cream, but there is just something fun about Dippin Dots that really speaks to the kid in me! I bought these in Monterey last week, after not having been able to find them for well over 20 years! The stores where I used to get them had stopped selling them long ago, so I gave up trying to find them, or anything remotely similar. Then, one day about a month ago or so, I read that there were stores nearby, in Stockton, that we selling them again!

I checked the Dippin Dots website, and sure enough, they were also being sold on Cannery Row, in Monterey, so I decided to wait until our trip, to treat myself to them as part of our special visit to the Monterey peninsula! The Banana Split flavor was always my favorite, so I crossed my fingers that they still had that flavor, and I hoped they would still be as ridiculously delicious as I remembered! Pleasantly, I was very happy to find out they did indeed still have the Banana Split, and that they were even better than I remembered! Our trip to Monterey, turned out to be an absolutely fantastic day, start to finish! So, stay tuned, because I have a lot more from that day to share! I really love October, it's been very good to me, just about my whole life!

Dippin Dot Leaves
Cull Canyon
October 25th, 2018

Dippin Dots Sunset
Golden Gate Bridge
San Francisco, California
October 25th 2018

#37 Leaf Of The Day
October 27th 2018
Pacific Grove, California




~Mood: Happy
~Me

No comments: