Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween 2018 And A Face In The Crowd

"Haunt an old house.
Ask for a treat.
Laugh like a witch.
Lick something sweet.
Offer a trick.
Wander a maze.
Echo a boo.
Exclaim the phrase... normal's unnatural on Halloween!"

~Richelle E. Goodrich
Making Wishes

A Face In The Crowd
October 25th 2018
Half Moon Bay, California
 
It's Halloween! My favorite holiday, which occurs on the last day, of my favorite autumn month, October! It's sometimes difficult to know how to feel! On the one hand, the day I wait all year for is here, but on the other hand, it only lasts 24 short hours. In recent years, I haven't enjoyed my Halloween as much as I used to. My peace of mind has been shattered. I feel like this year won't bring as many ghouls and goblins as in other years, because of the political climate, and that makes me very sad. I am going to try to put on a happy face, and put on my AHS: Coven witch costume, and face the day optimistic. I am going to try. The pumpkin will be carved. The candy bowl will be filled, and ready to hand out miniature goodies to the little ones, and I will try to only be afraid of old Dracula movies on TV! But I will also pray for a ghost or two from sanity past, to stop by for a little while, and bring me some joy! I just need a little bit... just for Halloween. I will worry about November 1st, once it gets here!


BWA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

#40 Leaf Of The Day
October 31st 2018
Photographed October 21st 2018
Ione, California 




~Mood: Quiet
~Me 

No comments: