Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Different Worlds Are Sometimes The Same Worlds

"Ghosts have a way of misleading you; they can make your thoughts as heavy as branches after a storm."

~Rebecca Maizel
Infinite Days

 Isn't she lovely? She is the new girl in town, and apparently the lady friend of the ghoul I introduced to you last year! She lives right down the road, and I guess she spends her days asleep, like I do, and does her chores at night! I've been a night person my whole life, so I can definitely relate. Once a pattern of behavior is set, good look changing it, especially when you've been doing it forever! She and I have a lot in common. We both haunt the places we love, we are both crazy in love with our favorite person, and we both seem to wait all year for autumn, and especially Halloween, which if you look on the calendar, is the exact halfway point of the season! She and I live in different worlds, but isn't it strange just how much we share? Until she tells me otherwise, I think I'll call her Lucille!


 "For dreams too are ghosts, 
desires, chased in sleep, gone by morning." 

~Libba Bray
Lair Of Dreams

#26 Leaf Of The Day
October 17th, 2018
Ione, California


 ~Mood: Quiet
~Me

No comments: