Monday, November 27, 2017

The Autumn

"Great artists come and go; they are born and they die; but there is one exception who has been living for thousands of years and still continues creating new works, new beauties every year; 
The Autumn!"

~Mehmet Murat ildan

I was looking through old files, and came across my files of autumn leaves that never made it into any of my galleries. I skipped over them because of small errors, angles. Sometimes the lighting was an issue, there were many reasons I guess, but while looking at them last night, I thought I would let a few of them shine, even if they aren't just perfect! So, I hope you enjoy them, and if you want to leave any feedback, feel free to leave a comment!

 #27 Leaf Of The Day
November 27th, 2017
Stockton, California

Mood: Happy
~Me :)

No comments: