Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Last Sunset Of Autumn 2012



"Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with it's last beauty, as nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale."

~Lauren DeStefano, Wither

I couldn't resist! While the last autumn sunset is not as spectatular a sunset as I have seen lately, it is a gentle beauty, and I am glad I decided to photograph it. Autumn has come and gone for yet another year, and I already miss the amazing gift that it is. I feel better about everything during autumn. The lighting opportunities, the shadows, the earth tones, and the bursts of color. Oh my, it seems like forever until it comes back, but I am not sad because as of today, I begin planning for my photography jaunts for autumn 2013. :)

The Last Sunset Of 2012







Autumn is one of the great loves of my life. And I thank God for every last minute of it, and for the invention of the camera which freezes time for me. During the next 3 seasons, I know that if I get sad or down in the dumps, I can always take a walk through my archives, and revisit the moments I love most.

~Happiness

:) And look, my ghostly orbs came to watch it with me. :)

~Me


1 comment:

jr cline said...

It is pretty.