Friday, December 21, 2012

Don't Worry It's Not The End Of The World... It's Christmas



"On 12/ 21/12 People will be making End Of The World like there's no tomorrow."

~Unknown

 

Is it raining frogs yet? Horns... have you heard any SUPER LOUD horns? Have you heard about any wars or rumors of wars? Ooops... lets skip that last one. How about one world currency? Nah, not unless you consider that all money world wide is pretty much useless. I know, I know... how about a man with the number 666 walking around with glowing eyes? Hmmm... Ronald Wilson Reagan. Hmmm...! Oh wait, that's so 1985. Well, how about 1/2 the earth's population disappearing? Wait... let me check... sigh. No such luck, all the Palins are still here. No apocolaypse for me! 

Still, I think I am digging sitting here, waiting for the precise moment autumn transcends into winter, and the world ends or  it doesn't. If you believe your bible, we won't know the exact day or time, it's gonna be the best darn surprise apocalypse ever! I just hope I won't be doing anything embarrassing, like... oh... say... showering or picking my nose. Not that I pick my nose, but you know, something like that. I jest, but truth is, I think stuff will end one day. And to that end, I plan to live my life, try to be a smart person, and party like it's 1999. 

And keep the faith.

It's Christmas. My 50th. That is a minor miracle in and of itself. 

~Happiness

Yesterday's Joke...

Q. How does Al Gore's household keep Christmas politically correct?

A. On Christmas morning, they give the presents to the tree.

 Today's Joke...

Q. What goes Ho, Ho, Ho, Swoosh, Ho, Ho, Swoosh?

~Me :)

 

No comments: