"What happens to the hole, when the cheese is gone?"
~Bertolt Brecht
Yesterday was a good day. Hubby and I took a little trip to Trader Joe's to grab some comfort foods... mostly cheese, but there were a couple meats and some, Maple Leaf, maple cream cookies on the list as well! We also bought some absolutely gorgeous Heirloom tomatoes. Yes, I am going out on a limb and trying some produce. Earlier in the day we bought some lovely strawberries and bananas at Costco. I was hoping to be able to pick up some V8 but unfortunately, they didn't have any in stock. Boo! I wanted that more than anything else, but I have a lovely lunch planned for later today of some yummy focaccia bread we picked up, with some mortadella and provolone cheese, assorted fruit, Simply Fruit, fruit punch and one of my small cans of V8! Sound good? Just wait until I photograph it!
By the way, Asiago Cheese with Rosemary & Olive oil, is fabulous! I just have to have all the yummy stuff now in moderation. Damn old age, you suck!



No comments:
Post a Comment