Free Use From Pexels ( Maria Tyutina )
"If I don't get a candy apple, you'll see my resting witch face."
~Unknown
It's autumn. What better way then to make something deliciously decadent to celebrate? How about Caramel Apples? I love them, so why not? Once upon a time I had a lot of fun making them, but stopped as I grew older, it just seemed like the thing to do. But hell's bells, I am 64 now, and I can make what the hell ever I want to, and right now, I want to make caramel apples. Period. Full Stop! One of my favorite recipe sites, Sally's Baking Addiction, has a really great sounding caramel apple recipe, and she is even including a nifty video on how to do it! So, tell me, do you put sprinkles on the finished project, or do you leave the apples plain?
Sally's Baking Addiction - Homemade Caramel Apples
If you prefer candy apples the, New York Times ,
has a recipe that makes my mouth water!


