Thursday, May 02, 2024

Don Snoreleon Alias Vonshitsinpants

 
Quote Of The Day
 
"Vonshitsinpants" 
~Michael Cohen to Donald Trump over Twitter

Entered as evidence, in the latest Gag Order hearing, (#2) regarding a tweet sent from Michael Cohen, a while back. Which amounts to, "that big stupidhead, called me Vonshitsinpants." Grown humans here.

I will post a new post later today, but this tickled me. 

Whatever.

 


This is the way with Donald Trump, especially during his presidency, one day could be SCARY AS HELL, and the next day it would be laugh on the floor funny! It just depended on the flow. Mostly though, in all seriousness, I was pretty much continuously terrified during his time in office. So much so, that I am now on several anti-depressants that I didn't need prior to his taking office. I fear his regaining power. It terrifies me! I have never felt so helpless, because you can't make people care. You can't make people be smart about their decisions. I do some praying, but free will overrules me. So now what? I guess all I can do I will just take the laughs along the way. And hopefully, maybe some judge will actually shut him the fuck up!



 

 

No comments: