Monday, February 26, 2024

Meanwhile...

 
“Have you ever noticed that neither cats nor dogs ever laugh? I used to think I was doing something wrong, that maybe I needed to start telling better jokes. But no, all I needed to do was get a different audience. That's when I discovered ducks.”
 
~Jarod Kintz,
 
February is not over, so don't think I have chickend out when it comes to meeting that goal, I haven't given up! I have been tired. I have been busy. I have been under the weather. But I will get to it, even if it is just before midnight on February 29th. Meanwhile, enjoy this photo of a female Hooded Merganser. I saw them floating in the pond at Pixie Woods. I love these little ducks, and they are only around for a brief time during the winter migration, so any time I get to enjoy photographing them is a day well spent!
 


By the way, it has been my experience that not only do ducks laugh, but they have a wild sense of humor! I won't go into it, but I know for a fact that they sometimes point and giggle! And I wouldn't have it any other way!
 

No comments: