Sunday, January 28, 2024

The Moon And The Clouds And My Camera

 
“The moon is a loyal companion.
It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human.
Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.” 

Tahereh Mafi
 
There is nothing more to say, that is a magnificent quote. But I will add a little about this photo. It was done last Thursday, just as it appeared out my front door, using no special lens to refine the details of the moon. Frankly, I kinda liked the way the clouds looked as they crossed the moon. So I guess this post is mostly about how the clouds and the moon look together! What do you think?
 

 

No comments: