Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Autumn Leaf Of The Day #89

 

“I am captivated by the beautiful colors of Fall,
Show me,show me, Show me All!
Orange, yellow, purple, reddish-brown,
And the rustling of the leaves as they fall to the ground.” 

~Charmaine J. Forde 
 
Purple is a color of Autumn. In fact, it might just be my favorite color of Autumn. If I could, I would surround my condo with trees that explode with color in Autumn, and at least every other one would display some kind of purple color. I have yellow roses on my porch, and this last summer I added a pot of French lavender. They look very nice together. Perhaps next spring I will add another plant like a Pumpkin Patch rose or maybe a purple Hydrangea. It makes me really happy to think about it. Adding a little extra beauty around me is a healthy step forward. And hopefully it will make others smile as well! Maybe I will look for plants and container shrubs that show their color all year. He... that's a GRAND IDEA!


No comments: