Saturday, October 21, 2023

A Walk In Nature


 “When the autumn meets the tranquillity,
 there you can see the King of the Sceneries!” 

~Mehmet Murat ildan 
 
It's been quite a week, and I imagine the hits will keep on coming, but that's okay, I have my friends to keep me company. There is nothing like a walk in nature to clear all the head noise. I love their beautiful sound. It makes me very happy. Autumn is now one month old, so we are a third of the way through my favorite season. It's going by way too fast. I wish it could slow down a bit. The video below is one I found on YouTube, but I think I will be doing one of my own soon. I enjoyed doing the video of the bats over the summer. Maybe I will do that on Family day... or Family day, observed. There is plenty of time.



 

No comments: