Saturday, September 23, 2023

Gorgeous Beyond Description And Autumn Leaf Of The Day #2


“And the sunsets of autumn... are they not gorgeous beyond description? More so than the brightest dreams of poetry?”
 
~Charles Lanman
 
Golden days of autumn, especially when Autumn comes through the door early, like this Autumn has done, leave me in a constant state of daydream life. Drowsy, and at the same time full of energy! I want to run everywhere, and see everything! I tend to forget about silly things, like mosquito bites, and silly people like Donald Trump. All I can do is look for the joys unnoticed. Like knowing that the bird in this photo, is a Black-necked Stilt. And knowing of the happiness he is feeling over having a tasty meal to eat, and a gorgeous sunset to enjoy it by.
 
 Ethereal Autumn moments like these make me feel like a kid again.




No comments: