Wednesday, December 18, 2019

For Autumn Art

 #87 Leaf Of The Day
December 18th 2019
Nevada City, California
Nikon
 
"For art, she thumbtacked hundreds of autumn leaves
 on one of the cracked walls."

~Eleyne-Mari Sharp
Inn Lak'ech

Hmmm... is this quote about me? Because hundreds of leaves, thumbtacked to a wall is exactly what I call art! One day I hope to be able to turn some of my leaf portraits into framed photos or perhaps a photo book, but not right now. I am too unsure of the knickknacks I already have, let alone creating more things to take up space. Besides, anytime I find myself needing a little autumn, all I have to do is log into Google web albums, and suddenly I am walking on a beautiful carpet of autumn leaves, and all is right with the world again!




~Mood: Quiet
~Me:  


No comments: