Friday, November 29, 2019

Black Friday

"But there is always a November space after the leaves have fallen when she felt it was almost indecent to intrude on the woods... for their glory terrestrial had departed and their glory celestial of spirit and purity and whiteness had not yet come upon them."

L.M. Montgomery
Anne Of The Windy Poplars

It's Black Friday. When we lived in the Bay Area, we visited Union Square in San Francisco on Black Friday religiously. I have missed it since we left. Hopefully, later today, we will venture out to a mall or maybe Janet Leigh plaza, to people watch or just to get some air, but I'm not sure. Sometimes it's nice to just sit at home and watch some movies. I love my weekends with Alan, especially holiday weekends, but thinking about our trips to the city makes me a lonesome for the good old days of my life in the Bay Area. I try to not look back, but the memories are so good, and when I was making those memories, I never thought in a million years life would change as much as it has. Still, I have Alan and the boys, and that never changes, but my love for them grows more and more.

~Mood: Happy
~Me  :)


No comments: