Friday, October 11, 2019

Walking In Tilden

"There's something about Fall that makes me feel alive... that life somehow starts on that Indian summer, when leaves dance to kiss the ground, filling the earth with stars and the rustling leaves beckons me to wander and get lost in it's beauty."

~Mystqx

Walking around Tilden Park, in Berkeley, is downright dreamy in autumn. The leaves are beginning to change. There are, wild turkeys and deer, all over the place, and the breeze from the bay makes me smile, because it's cool and ticklish on my skin. I love Berkeley, but if I could only have one little piece of it, for all of eternity, Tilden Park would be in my little corner of Heaven. 


 Autumn Leaf Of The Day
#19 Leaf Of The Day
October 11th 2019
Berkeley, California
Nikon




~Mood: Happy
~Me   :)


No comments: