Tuesday, October 15, 2019

It Was One Of Those Perfect Days...

"It was one of those perfect autumn days, when air is cool enough to wake you up but the sun is also kissing your face."

~Anita Diamant
The Boston Girl

The leaves are everywhere. Some are falling, some are just beginning to have their last say. There's a special tree in Placerville that always just stuns me with its beauty! I swear, sometimes when the wind blows a certain way, I think I can hear each leaf on that tree singing. Silly, I know, it's probably just me. It's just that the song I hear is so pretty, and it always makes my heart smile, even on the saddest of days. Come to think of it, there are other trees that sing to me in autumn. Hmm... it must be a conspiracy.


 And The Leaf Of The Day
#23 Leaf Of The Day
October 15th 2019
Berkeley, California
Nikon


~Mood: Happy
~Me    :)
 

No comments: